Ancient Celtic Law
Old Brehon Laws
1. Uphold high moral standards.
2. Think of all life as sacred.
3. Be prepared to compensate for your actions.
4. Honor all life as sacred.
5. Serve your community.
6. Make your living honestly.
7. Maintain a healthy spiritual and mundane balance.
8. Care for your body and maintain good health. (In ancient times a person could be fined for being grossly overweight due to lack of care.)
9. Maintain truth in your speech.
10. Do not make false accusations, or accusations you are not totally certain of.
11. Be a good host and a good guest.